Thursday, June 17, 2010

HK HK HK HK

Ham Kyon, Ham Kya, Ham Kaise, Ham Kahaan se? (Why me, What am I, Why am I, Wherefrom am I?)...

This is my intensely serious and nervous refrain, which even  makes me physically convulse, every time I am baffled by honorifics and respect offered to me, or I come under great awe of a new place, unexpected affluence, opulence, recognition of something I have difficulty in believing I was capable of achieving in the fields of metaphphysics, critiques of cinema, music, art, literature; after offering medical, psychiatric or other kinds of assistance which have succeeded, et al., when I am uncontrollably unbelieving and embarassed to the bemusement of the people because of the sincerity of my expression.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most succinct expression of existentialism I have ever encountered.
Eminently usable, if one may borrow it?

Anonymous said...

I submit a correction:
I find hk hk hk hk, the most succinct expression not of existentialism as stated in earlier comment but of the angst of existence