Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nancy

I am a devoted admirer [just one of too many] of Nancy's blog, and twitter.


Her uncanny, understated search and discovery of discarded, archaic, amusing, because of inherent contradictions, objects, illustrations, pictures, and writing, are never hilarious, but very funny, very poignant, and gentle as they permeate your thoughts and moments.

My view is merely an echo of numbers of her readers, more recently among them, Roger Ebert, who mentioned his enormous fondness for the medium of tweeting, and said:
...some of my very favorite tweets in the whole world [are] from two women named @natashabadhwar and @nancygandhi, who I think actually met through my re-tweets. Both are breathtakingly good prose stylists.
In summing up, I declare her the Goddess of Small Things.

No comments: