Sunday, November 04, 2012

Absconding Moon


Or, simply, there are too many, like temptations.

Moon, my heart
Where have you gone
How to find you among so many
Will you forgive me
if I frolic with another

As I wrote this, I thought of a favourite song from the film
Hum Kisi se Kam Nahin (1977). The song was so popular that a stanza was repeated in Shahrukh Khan's film Main Hoon Na (2004):

Chaand mera dil
Chaandni ho tum
Chaand se hai door
Chaandni kahaan
Lautke aana
hai yahin tumko
Ja rahe ho tum
jaao meri jaan

Music: R.D. Burman.
Lyrics: Majrooh Sultanpuri. 






--------------------------
Update:

Hemantha Kumar Pamarthy wrote: 
"Kahe koyi kuch bhi
Magar Sach yehi hain....

.....ke pathchad ka mausam
Ghadi do ghadi hain

Naye phool kal phir
Dagar mein khilenge
Udaasi bhare din kabhi to dhalenge"

Lovely blogs and photos.

Dil behalaaya huzoor
Best wishes and warm regards
-----------------------------
My reply:

Huzoor:

Sainkdon shukriya
Aap ne hamaari naacheez ko
Pyaar se nawaaza

Pathjhad aaye aur jaaye
Phool khile aur murjhaaye
Aapki dosti ka sahaara ho agar

Hamein aur koi gham nahin

Ramesh Gandhi


No comments: