Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rage Within



I have swallowed earth, and am eternally tremorous. I therefore do not feel the earth's tremor.

I have no impermanence and therefore have no incarnation. I am ubiquitous, and therefore without future or past. Krishna and Rama had to invent themselves by incarnations and reincarnations. I am forever, and therefore never.
--------------------------

Charu wrote:
Bhai,

This is you on yourself. No comments.

If I did not know the source, swallowing earth and being tremorous conjures up hilarious imagery.

As for incarnate/reincarnate:

कृष्ण उवाच:

यदा यदा ही धर्मश्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत
अभ्युत्थानम धर्मश्य तदआत्मनम सृजाम्यहम
परित्राणाय साधुनाम विनाशाय च दुश्क्रताम
धर्मसंस्थापनारथाय स्वयम्भवामी युगे युगे

Roughly translated:

Krishna Speaks:

In each age, when I see good and right
Are eclipsed by bad and wrong,
I selfcreate myself to destroy the evil, Re-lay the foundation of Dharma-good deeds


What has that gotten us?

charu
--------------------------------
Ramesh Gandhi replied to 'What has that gotten us?':

Earthquakes
--------------------------------
Bhashwati wrote:


Thinking about "i am forever" it struck me that if time is forever present (i am not aware if that has been denied or countered anywhere in human history or science or philosophy), then all that weaves through time is permanent?
That would make all of conscious life embedded in permanence…

And the photo:
One part dazzling light and the other a tangled dark
Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya acquires a new meaning in the light of your text.
The conscious self floats in and out of light and dark for one contains the other...



1 comment:

charu gandhi said...

Bhai,

This is you on yourself. No comments.

If I did not know the source, swallowing earth and being tremorous conjures up hilarious imagery.

As for incarnate/reincarnate:

कृष्ण उवाच:

यदा यदा ही धर्मश्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत
अभ्युत्थानम धर्मश्य तदआत्मनम सृजाम्यहम
परित्राणाय साधुनाम विनाशाय च दुश्क्रताम
धर्मसंस्थापनारथाय स्वयम्भवामी युगे युगे

Roughly translated:

Krishna Speaks:

In each age, when I see good and right
Are eclipsed by bad and wrong,
I selfcreate myself to destroy the evil, Re-lay the foundation of Dharma-good deeds


What has that gotten us?

charu