Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moonraker


I AM A BROKEN MOON
A MAIMED SUN
A LOST IDENTITY

I AM A PEAK
WITHOUT A MOUNTAIN
I AM AN OCEAN
WITH DRIED-UP WATERS
I AM A GOD
WITHOUT A TEMPLE

I AM I AM
A MISPLACED TIME
DISLOCATED SPACE
A FRAGMENTED LIFE

---

Moonraker was the eleventh James Bond film, made in 1979. Roger Moore as 007. In my personal opinion, James Bond films succeeded not because of the quality of writing by Ian Fleming, which was, to say the least, less than mediocre. They succeeded, and continue to generally succeed, because of Albert Broccoli, who masterminded the production, style, brand, and severe adherence to the principles on which the first few films, starting with Dr. No, were founded.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bhai,

The Moon-wrecker the Asteroid of humanity.....

charu