Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quarks



Our science believes that all matter in the universe springs out of one, another, or all of the three types of quarks, which supposedly conduct the business of running the universe. Interestingly, though, it is given only to mankind, as far as we can know today, as we have yet to discover any other intelligent life beyond us, no matter how near or how impossibly far away, to undo and alter the work of quarks by extinguishing intelligent life, if not life in its entirety.

A twist of quirk, maybe, do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bhai,

The Big Bang and aftermath were accidental. I believe that.

After its occurrence, what ever came into being has its own Physics. It will operate only according to its own laws of Physics; a Brain so to speak!

If the science community believes, and I have no reasons or intellectuals to disbelieve or disprove them, that the three quarks, Up, Down and Up are the building blocks of the Universe and all matters therein; the humans being a part of that Universe. Conclusively, how humans behave is built into their Physics. If they self-destruct, it is in their Physics of Genes (your previous post and my comment). Should one be surprised? I think not.

So, is it a quirk?! I think not. Some might say it is predestined.

By the way, should one call life intelligent if it is bent upon self-destroying?

charu

Anonymous said...

Bhai,

I forgot, the picture would have made more sense to me in reference to the topicality of the post had I known what it was. Not important.

Beautiful!

charu